Hogan Associates Real Estate is kicking off its fourth annual photo contest! The Newport, Rhode Island real estate team seeks photos and videos that capture the spirit of its core message that homeownership is “not just about the real estate.” The contest runs from August 1 through September 5, 2022.
This year’s theme of “Island Action” is focused on the community getting out there, and taking part in all of the activities our Ocean State has to offer! Whether it’s swimming, sailing, exploring, playing sports, or tossing the ball with your four legged friends… We want to see your version of this summer’s Island Action. This year we also have a new category! “Best Video Clip.”
HOW TO ENTER
- Post your photo to your Instagram or Facebook account between August 1 and September 5, 2022.
- Follow @hoganassociates on Instagram and Facebook.
- Include the hashtag #njatre2022 (Don’t forget. To win, we need that hashtag!) For extra visibility, tag @hoganassociates as a person in the photo!
- Only content published between August 1 and September 5, 2022 will be accepted.
- The photo must be original and high resolution for use in our advertising campaign.
- Submit as many photos or videos as you like, but you can only win once.
- Even if your account is private, please make this post public for us to be able to see it.
- Video entries should be under 60 seconds in length.
- 1st Place Photo: $500 cash prize + a full-page Hogan Associates’ color magazine ad in Newport Life’s City Guide
- 2nd Place Photo: $300 gift card to Newport Restaurant Group
- People’s Choice Photo: $100 gift card to Newport Restaurant Group
- Best Video Clip: $500 cash prize
This year’s winning image will be selected for a full-page Hogan Associates’ color magazine ad in Newport Life’s City Guide with photo credit and a $500 cash prize. Three additional prizes will be awarded for Second Place photo, the People’s Choice Award photo, and Best Video Clip.
Gift cards to Newport Restaurant Group will be distributed to the following winners: The Second Place winner will receive a $300 gift card, and the People’s Choice winner will receive a $100 gift card.
This year’s Best Video Clip winner will be awarded a $500 cash prize.
Open to all, the contest aims to encourage locals and visitors to document lifestyle moments that evoke joy and beauty in Newport County, Rhode Island. All inspiring, heartwarming, and joyful shots will be considered. Fan favorites tend to include people–love that–but make sure you have permission to share your subject’s image. (Hashtag #njatre2022)
“We’d like to celebrate the sweet moments all of us living in Newport County experience just by being here,” says Hogan Associates broker/co-owner Leslie Hogan. “Real estate gives us the opportunity to enjoy all this area has to offer and experience the natural beauty and charming communities. This photo contest gives folks the opportunity to share their perspective on what makes them happy about our coastal home.”
The best entries will appear across Hogan Associates’ advertising, social media channels and magazine ads. Read on to learn how to enter your #njatre2022 photos and videos.
Please Note: Photos for print ads require high resolution originals, so hang on to those! By uploading your photo, you give permission to Hogan Associates to use the photograph you upload in all forms and media for public relations, advertising and any other lawful purpose. The uploader asserts that appropriate consent was given if the submitted photograph includes an identifiable person and/or group of people.
ABOUT HOGAN ASSOCIATES
Hogan Associates is an independent Rhode Island brokerage founded by Leslie Hogan and Matt Hadfield, two of Rhode Island’s most experienced agents, each with a strong track record of success in the Greater Newport real estate market. Hogan Associates’ 36 sales agents work on behalf of buyers and sellers of fine properties in the coastal communities of southern RI. The firm has offices in Newport and Middletown and is a member of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, an elite broker network with more than 130,000 sales professionals located in approximately 880 offices in 70 countries and territories. In 2020 & 2021 & 2022 Hogan Associates received Newport Life Magazine’s Best of Newport County award. For more information, visit HoganRI.com.